In the era of Cortana, Siri and Bixby, it’s time Amazon launched their competitor. That competitor is Amazon Alexa, an app that will make your life easier. And not only easier, your routines can be faster and more efficient as well. With Amazon Alexa, you will be able to control and view your smart lights and locks. Or you can check the temperature and increase/decrease it on a whim. You can give all of them their custom name, so you know what that’s all about. Make your room or a house as smart and efficient as it can get.
While we were talking about temperature and light levels, we missed an important part. To create a perfect atmosphere, besides those you might want a little music playing. Or even better, a music to blast the roof of your house. Whatever the desire, Amazon Alexa can fulfill your every wish. And it’s not all stored locally – Amazon Alexa uses a cloud technology to constantly progress over time. The more you use it, the more it will learn about you. Now, don’t let that scare you, I know we all watched movies about robots rising. This one has every good intention to make your life a living heaven on earth.
Features of the Amazon Alexa app:
- View and control your smart lights
- Control smart locks and thermostats, change the temperature
- Rename all the devices to your liking, make separate rooms
- Design a group of devices to be connected to the same network
- You can play music in sync across devices connected
- Create your own custom routine in the app, have it as automated as possible
- Useable on Android 5.0 and more
- Call and message owners of Amazon Echo devices, make a quick call to let them know what you’re up to
- Always prepared to help you set the perfect atmosphere – plays music, gives you weather updates and the latest news
- Save Amazon Alexa answer burning questions, create lists, help your organize
- Cloud technology to improve the app over time – the more you use it, the more accustomed to you it gets
- Manage alarms, music lists, shopping lists on the go
- All you have to do is connect it to your Wi-Fi network, and go through an easy-to-understand setup
- In the end, enjoy all the features of Amazon Alexa that it offers for free!