Messenger Lite: Free Calls and Messages Description
Facebook removed their Inbox feature this year and replaced it with Messenger. It was done so the website can be linked to Android and iOS app, and everything can be synced. Don’t get us wrong, Messenger app is great, but we think Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages is even better! Not only does it take less than 10MB of space on your phone, it has lower requirements as well. That means you can use it on your old and forgotten phone in order to chat or audio call with your friends and family. The best part – it’s completely free of charge, just like Messenger is.
Another great thing – it’s specially optimized for bad Internet connections where you need a less-hungry option to communicate. You’ll be happy to hear that it’s a salvation if you’re one of those with a limited data plan. You have to watch what you’re doing constantly in order not to overdo your provider’s plan, and pay extra fees. Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages takes way fewer data to function, and retains all the key features you know and love. It is obviously compatible with Facebook and Messenger, so you’ll be able to talk, chat, send stickers and more.
Features of the Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages app:
- You can talk privately or make a big group
- Create plans with your friends effortlessly and for free
- It is compatible with Facebook, Messenger and Messenger Lite
- Check your friends’ available status, know exactly when they’re here
- You can send photos, links, videos of your favorite things
- Show some emotion with stickers and emojis.
- Use your mobile data to chat and call, it uses way less
- Use your Wi-Fi connection to talk and audio call, talk as long as you want
- Doesn’t matter where the other person is located, you only need Internet connection