So we already mentioned the privacy issue. You don’t want to give out your private details to 30 people you’re only playing with for an hour a day. That’s where TeamSpeak 3 comes in and saves the day. If you have a clan or a guild, one of the best TeamSpeak 3 features will help you a lot. To clarify, you can create a public or a private server. You then go ahead and give out the details of the login to your clan members. When inside, you’re the admin, feel free to create separate chat rooms if you need some alone time.
Make a public chat room, music room, mute and kick members that don’t behave. The app is specifically optimized for online gaming accordingly. It is designed to take as less of your Internet connection as possible. Who likes lag and freeze? Some other services can increase latency and affect your gaming capabilities. So, stay safe and at maximum strength, download TeamSpeak 3 from the official links at the top of the page. To wrap up, we must talk about the elephant in the room, and that is the price of TeamSpeak 3. It costs only $2 which is literally nothing but can be a little disappointment as other apps are free. In our opinion, if you need a solid app for multiplayer gaming, go for this one.
Features of the TeamSpeak 3 app:
- Administrator privilege: You can move, kick, ban, complain about a player, block them and more.
- Chat rooms, server and user interface, make a custom chat room
- If you get an important phone call, you’ll be put on Away status automatically
- Create and administrate channels, kick annoying people
- Stay connected with your clan mates, family, and friends
- Less latency when playing online
- Good voice quality