Don’t worry if you weren’t there on time – in case you miss a stream, there’s a solution. It’s usually in a form of a video of a full stream that you can watch it after it’s over. That way you never miss the fun, even if you were late for the start. Other than that – you’re pretty much aware what you can do – chat with streamers, send unique emojis, request a playlist and more. A very important part of it is donating. If you find the stuff fun to watch and would like for the streamer to continue, consider donating to him as a way of support.
The app is very well optimized and has some unique features to it. Except watching whichever category of videos you’re interested in, you can follow big tech giants too. For example, Riot Games from League of Legends, Blizzard for their very popular games, Xbox announcements, and more. They usually gather a big audience before announcing an important thing. You can enable dark mode for late-night viewing, so it doesn’t hurt your eyes, which helps a lot. You can also decide to start a stream of your own! If you think you have something great to offer, whether a gameplay or a fun personality, give it a try.
Features of the Twitch app:
- Twitch is the world’s biggest video streaming service and an app
- Watch gamers and entertainers play and do fun stuff
- Chat with them, send emojis and request songs
- Consider donating as a way of support if you like what you see
- Find any category you’re interested in, games, tech, cooking, live demos
- Follow tech and gaming giants like Blizzard, Xbox, EAgames, Riot Games and more
- Dark mode if you’re watching late at night, helps keep the strain of your eyes to a minimum
- Easy-to-use content discovery
- If you think you have something to offer, start streaming yourself for free